About the Hanging Knee Raise
VIDEO: How To Do Hanging Knee Raise
Hanging Knee Raise Instructions
1. This exercise is for your lower abs, and you can hang from virtually anything for this workout. If you have access to a pull up bar, that’s possibly the best choice.
2. Hold the bar with both hands apart by shoulder-width. If you’re tall, you may need to spread out your hands wider.
3. Raise yourself till you’re hanging with feet slightly off the ground.
4. Draw up your knees, while keeping your legs together.
5. Pause at the peak for a second, and then lower your knees back to the starting position.
6. Repeat for the desired number of reps.
HOW TO: Hanging Knee Raise
Precautions and Tips for Hanging Knee Raise
Do NOT hurry up. Do the hanging knee raise slowly and smoothly for the greatest benefit.
As you become more expert at it, you can increase the difficulty level by holding a dumbbell between your feet.
Hold your torso still and avoid swinging during the knee raise.
Hanging Knee Raise