About the Seated Cable Rows
VIDEO: How To Do Seated Cable Rows
Seated Cable Rows Instructions
1. Place the desired weight on the rack and attach a V-bar (or close-grip bar) to the seated row machine.
2. Use a neutral grip (palms facing inwards) to grasp the bar.
3. Hold your legs bent a bit at the knee, with your back straight.
4. Now pull the weight gently up and off the rack. This is your starting position.
5. Holding your body steady, pull the handle towards your stomach.
6. Keep your shoulder blades back, squeeze and pause.
7. Then gradually lower the weights back to your starting position.
8. Repeat as desired.
HOW TO: Seated Cable Rows
Precautions and Tips for Seated Cable Rows
Hold your back straight at all times.
Keep your torso motionless during the exercise.
Prevent your shoulders from hunching when you extend your arms.
Use your back muscles to lift the weights. Don’t swing your body or rely upon momentum to move the weights.
Holding at the top of the movement for a count of 2 will increase your intensity and improve results.
Seated Cable Rows