About the Seated Dumbbell Arnold Press
VIDEO: How To Do
Seated Arnold DumbbellPress
Seated Dumbbell Arnold Press Instructions
1. Sit with your back straight and supported at 90 degree angle and feet flat on the ground.
2. Pick up the dumbbells with palm facing inwards. Place them with the end of the dumbbells resting on your knee. Using and slow and measured motion to kick your knees up one at a time to get the dumbbells in place.
3. In the starting position arms should be in front of you roughly at 90 degree to your body and elbows bent to hold the dumbbells
4. Now rotate your palms to face you. Inhale and press the dumbbells above your head by slowly extending the elbows while contracting deltoid muscles.
5. As you press upwards rotate the dumbbells so your palms face forward.
6. Lower the dumbbells back to starting position with your arms at 90 degrees to your body in front of you.
7. Do reps as needed per your bodybuilding program.
HOW TO: Seated Dumbbell Arnold Press
Precautions and Tips for Seated Arnold Press
Remember to sit straight with your back supported through the entire exercise.
The head should be in line with your back at all times during the Seated Dumbbell Arnold Press.
At any time if you feel pressure in the neck or traps, then correct the spine extension or it may due to improper shoulder flexion.
Avoid locking of elbow joints at the top to help keep the tension in shoulders.
ALERT: Check out our recommended guide…
Seated Dumbbell Arnold Press