About the T Bar Machine Row
VIDEO: How To Do T Bar Machine Row
T Bar Machine Row Instructions
1. Stand upright with the bar positioned directly between your legs.
2. Use a v-grip handle, and place the bar into the notch of the v.
3. Bend forwards until your torso is parallel with the ground.
4. Begin the T bar machine row by driving your elbows back while retracting your shoulder blades.
5. Draw the bar towards your body until the plates touch your chest.
6. Slowly lower the handle back to the starting position, under muscle control.
7. Repeat for as many reps as desired.
HOW TO: T Bar Machine Row
Precautions and Tips for T Bar Machine Row
Try out different head positions to find which works best for you.
Hold your abs tone while pulling the bar into your body so that you won’t over-arch your spine.
Do NOT let the movement happen through momentum; control the bar entirely with your muscle effort throughout each rep of the t bar machine row.
Do NOT let your head jut forward.
Do NOT lock your shoulder. Let the shoulder blades move over your rib cage.
T Bar Machine Row